Student Venture Fund Program
The Student Venture Fund Program Overview
• Limited to 5 Students Per Student Venture Fund: Become one of the leaders (a Venture Partner) at your school managing the Student Venture Fund
• The VC/PE Masterclass: Take VU's on-demand video course on your own schedule, including 25 hours of course material, covering 100+ topics, and 8 live Q&A sessions on Wednesday nights
• Monthly Partners Meeting: Source and discuss 1-3 top startups per month, conduct due diligence, and decide if you want to bring the deal to your Student Venture Fund's Investment Committee. Students vote on the deals to invest in and the meeting is managed by VU's management team
• Program Schedule:
• Program Fee: $1,500 per year, or $750 per Semester (Fall, Spring).
• Participants: The program is open to Freshman to Senior college students, first and second year MBA students, and grad students. The program is designed for students interested in gaining deal sourcing, due diligence, and investment experience in venture capital & private equity. No background knowledge is needed to participate.
• Instructors: VU's investment team. Faculty of schools are welcome to join Student Venture Fund meetings with the approval of VU and students
The Student Venture Fund
What We Look For In Applicants
Application & Admissions Process
List of VU Student Venture Funds
To be announced soon...