The VC/PE Masterclass
1) One Week Live Program (In-Person or Join Virtually): Enroll Now
2) Online On-Demand Program (Start Anytime & Join Live Q&A Sessions): Enroll Now
The VC/PE Masterclass Overview
The VC/PE Masterclass is an investment intensive course that covers the critical concepts of venture capital and private equity, with a number of case studies and group discussions. Includes ~25 hours of course material, covering 100+ core topics, going over 250+ slides.
Note: The VC/PE Masterclass is included as part of the Investor Accelerator program, and can also be taken separately.
Select one of the two VC/PE Masterclass options that works best for your schedule:
• Experienced Professionals & Industry Experts
• Individuals Looking To Join Or Launch VC/PE Funds As Analysts, Associates, Principals, or Partners
• Individuals Looking To Join Or Launch Startup Studios, Accelerators, & Corporate Venture Funds
• Emerging Fund Managers
• Angel Investors & Family Offices
• Entrepreneurs Who Want To Learn To Think More Like Investors
• Select Undergraduate & Graduate Students
Option 1: One Week Live Program
Time: One Week, Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm PST, 12:00 noon - 8:00pm EST, 6:00pm-12:00 midnight HKT
Instructors: Taught by the investment team of VU Venture Partners
Location: Join in-person in VU's San Francisco, NYC, Hong Kong office, or virtually via Zoom
Schedule: The VC/PE Masterclass - One Week Program happens during the first week of the Investor Accelerator
U.S. / Europe Program Dates:
• Winter 2021: Jan 11 - Jan 15
• Spring 2021: Mar 29 - Apr 2
• Summer 2021: Jun 14 - Jun 18
• Fall 2021: Sep 20 - Sept 24
Asia Program Dates:
• Winter 2021: Feb 22 - Feb 26
• Spring 2021: May 10 - May 14
• Summer 2021: Jul 26 - Jul 30
• Fall 2021: Oct 11 - Oct 15
Option 2: Online On-Demand Program
Time & Schedule: Anytime
• Video Course: Watch the video course course content on your own schedule
• Live Q&A Sessions: Join 8 live Q&A sessions on Wednesday nights (6-7pm PST / 9-10pm EST) / Thursday mornings (9-10am HKT). You can start joining the live Q&A sessions whenever you want. Once enrolled, you will be sent a calendar invite with the Zoom link to join the live Q&A sessions.
Instructors: Taught by the investment team of VU Venture Partners and industry experts.
• Video Course: Watch the video content on our video course platform. See video course platform.
• Live Q&A Sessions: Join virtually via Zoom