"They've Read A Bunch of Words, I've Lived A Bunch Of Life."
"At Its Core, Venture Capital Is Truly An Apprenticeship Business"
Mahendra Ramsinghani, Author of The Business of Venture Capital
Start "Learning By Doing" At Venture University
"In financial terms, ROI on my MBA was nothing compared to VU. After 3 months, I made 5 investments that I have upside in, received 3 job offers, and now I'm an Associate Partner at a VC fund focusing on my passion of Internet of Things."
Ben Steven, Cohort 2 Member,
Associate Partner at Momenta Ventures
VU Is Designed For Extraordinary & Exceptional Individuals Who Are:
• Looking to join or launch a VC/PE fund as an Analyst, Associate, Principal, or Partner
• Looking to join or launch a Startup Accelerator, Startup Studio, Family Office, Corporate Venture Fund, or Institutional Fund
• Emerging fund managers
• Angel investors and family offices looking to professionalize their direct investment strategies into startups and/or become LPs in funds
• Experienced professionals who are experts in their industry and are looking to make a career transition into venture capital or private equity
• Entrepreneurs who want to learn to think like investors prior to launching or joining a disruptive company
• Select undergraduate and graduate students
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Receive invites to events and updates on Venture University, our cohorts, and the companies we invest in.