The Advanced VC/PE Modules
1) Nine Week Live Program (In-Person or Join Virtually): Enroll Now
2) Online On-Demand Program (Start Anytime & Join Live Q&A Sessions): Enroll Now
The Advanced VC/PE Modules Overview
The Advanced VC/PE Modules are a series of 18 modules, 1-3 hrs each, 33+ hrs of content, and cover core VC/PE topics in greater depth, and include exercises and insights from industry experts
Note: The Advanced VC/PE Modules course is included as part of the Investor Accelerator program, and can also be taken separately
Select one of the two Advanced VC/PE Module options that works best for your schedule:
• Experienced Professionals & Industry Experts
• Individuals Looking To Join Or Launch:
• Emerging Fund Managers
• Angel Investors & Family Offices
• Entrepreneurs Who Want To Learn To Think More Like Investors
• Select Undergraduate & Graduate Students
Option 1: Nine Week Live Program
• 9 Weeks, two nights per week.
• U.S. Program: Tue Nights (6-8pm PST / 9-11pm EST) & Thu Nights (3-5pm PST / 6-8pm EST)
• Asia Program: Wed Mornings (9-11am HKT) / Fri Mornings (6am-8am HKT)
• Note: You all get access to the on-demand video content to watch any missed live sessions.
The Advanced VC/PE Modules happens once per quarter, and starts week 2 of the Investor Accelerator.
• Winter 2021: Jan 18 - Mar 19
• Spring 2021: Apr 5 - Jun 3
• Summer 2021: Jun 21 - Aug 19
• Fall 2021: Sep 28 - Nov 25
Instructors: Taught by the investment team of VU Venture Partners and industry experts.
Join in-person in VU's San Francisco or NYC office, and/or virtually via Zoom
Option 2: Online On-Demand Program
Time & Schedule: Anytime.
• Video Course: Watch the video course course content on your own schedule
• Live Q&A Sessions: Join 8 live Q&A sessions on Wednesday nights (6-7pm PST / 9-10pm EST) / Thursday mornings (9-10am HKT). You can start joining the live Q&A sessions whenever you want. Once enrolled, you will be sent a calendar invite with the Zoom link to join the live Q&A sessions.
• Video Course: Watch the video content on our video course platform. See video course platform.
• Live Q&A Sessions: Join virtually via Zoom
The Advanced VC/PE Modules Include:
• Developing An Investment Thesis
• Market Sizing
• Deal Sourcing
• Due Diligence
• Financial Modeling - From Scratch
• Financial Modeling - Understanding The Three Sheets (Income Statement, Cash Flow, Balance Sheet)
• Growth Hacking
• Cap Tables
• Waterfall Analysis
• Investment Term Sheets & Investment Docs (SAFEs, Notes, Preferred Equity)
• Corporate VC
• Managing A Board Of Directors
• VC Fund Model
• Fund / SPV Structuring, Tax, Administration, & Compliance
• Raising LP Capital For A Fund
• M&A / IPO