• Develop a customized career strategy and plan to break into the VC/PE industry
• Receive mentorship and support in executing your career goals
• Review and update your resume and LinkedIn profile
• Develop your personal brand via blog articles, social media posts, showcase investment theses, and speak at events
• Gain access to highly sought after VC/PE job opportunities
• Receive recommendations and job references. VU frequently gets requests from VC/PE funds, accelerators, and recruiters to recommend VU cohort members for roles that they are hiring for
• Job interview preparation
• VC/PE Recruiting Day: The last day of each cohort. VU coordinates interview times with active VC/PE funds hiring for positions from Analyst to Partner level.
Disclaimer: *Foreign nationals participating in Venture University's program in the United States are not able to receive the profit sharing agreement as part of the Investor Accelerator unless they have a J1 Visa or other type of Visa allowing them to work in the United States. Individuals participating in Venture University's Investor Accelerator program outside of the United States are able to receive the profit sharing agreement. Individuals that participate in and complete the Investor Accelerator receive a profit sharing agreement that is tied to the future performance of the investments made during the program. Individuals that participate in Venture University's programs do not receive an equity stake in Venture University's investment funds or an equity stake in any of Venture University's portfolio companies. If an individual that participates in the Investor Accelerator is an accredited investor, then at Venture University's sole discretion, the individual may be allowed to, but is not required to, nor have any obligation to, invest in Venture University's investment fund or a portfolio company through Venture University's investment fund. There is no guarantee of any return of capital or profits from the investments made, as the risks of investing are high, the future outcomes from the investments are unknown, and could result in a 100% loss of invested capital in the portfolio companies, or result in a small or significant amount of profits for individuals in the Investor Accelerator which will be recognized as income and be taxable.