Education Programs Overview
Executive Education Programs
Individuals Can Enroll In One Or More Of The Executive Education Programs
• The VC/PE Masterclass
• The Advanced VC/PE Modules
• Experienced Professionals & Industry Experts
• Individuals Looking To Join Or Launch VC/PE Funds As Analysts, Associates, Principals, or Partners
• Individuals Looking To Join Or Launch Startup Studios, Accelerators, & Corporate Venture Funds
• Emerging Fund Managers
• Angel Investors & Family Offices
• Entrepreneurs Who Want To Learn To Think More Like Investors
• Select Undergraduate & Graduate Students
The VC/PE Masterclass
An intensive investment course taught by VU's investment team that covers the critical concepts of venture capital and private equity, with a number of case studies and group discussions. Includes ~25 hours of course material, covering ~100 core topics, going over 250+ slides.
• Instructors: VU's Investment Team
Option 1: One Week Live Program
• Location: In-Person @ VU's San Francisco & Hong Kong Offices, or Virtually From Anywhere
• Time: 5 Days, Mon-Fri (9:00am-5:00pm PST / 12 noon-8:00pm EST / 6:00pm-12:00 midnight HKT)
Note: You also get access to the on-demand video content to watch any missed lived sessions.
• Schedule: See schedule
Option 2: Online On-Demand Program
• Start anytime and watch the video course content on your own schedule
• Includes access to 8 live Q&A sessions on Wednesdays (6:00-7:00pm PST / 9:00-10:00pm EST) / Thursdays (9:00am-10:00am HKT)
The Advanced VC/PE Modules
Covers advanced material, concepts, exercises, and insights on deal sourcing, due diligence, financial modeling, investment term sheets and docs, valuation, cap tables, waterfall analysis, M&A / IPO, raising a VC/PE fund, corporate VC, managing a board of directors, etc. Includes ~18+ Advanced VC/PE Modules (~33+ hrs).
• Instructors: VU's Investment Team, VC Investors, & Industry Experts
Option 1: Nine Week Live Program
• Location: Join In-Person in San Francisco or Virtually via Zoom
• Time: 9 Weeks, Two Days Per Week (U.S.: Tue/Thu Nights, Asia: Wed/Fri Mornings)
U.S. Program: Tuesdays (6:00-8:00pm PST / 9:00-11:00pm EST) & Thursdays (3:00-5:00pm PST / 6:00-8:00pm EST
Asia Program: Wednesdays (9:00-11:00am HKT) & Fridays (6:00-8:00am HKT)
• Includes access to 8 live Q&A sessions on Wednesday nights (6:00-7:00pm PST / 9:00-10:00pm EST) / Thursday mornings (9:00-10:00am HKT).