Real Estate Private Equity & REIT Investor Accelerator
VU's Real Estate Private Equity & REIT Investor Accelerator is an 11 week live Triple Certificate Program which includes Three Executive Education Programs and a Real Estate Private Equity & REIT Investment Apprenticeship.
Executive Education Programs:
• Real Estate Private Equity & REIT Masterclass: 2 Weeks.
• Advanced Real Estate Modules: 8 Weeks.
• Fireside Chats: Weekly Fireside Chats.
• Content Library & Resources: Access to a library of video course material from the Real Estate Private Equity Masterclass, Advanced Real Estate PE Modules, and Fireside Chats, as well as access to multiple resources folders and documents.
Real Estate Private Equity & REIT Investment Apprenticeship: 3-12 Months
• Profit Sharing Agreement: Share in the financial upside on the investments made.
• Career Strategy & Development: Resume updating, career coaching, interview prep, job references, and recommendations.
• Networking: Join calls with real estate private equity funds, investors, attend real estate private equity networking events, and attend VU alumni events.
Join VU's Real Estate Private Equity & REIT Investor Accelerator for 1-4 quarters (~3-12 months) depending on the amount of real estate private equity investment experience you are looking to gain and the size of track record you are looking to build.
At VU you can build a track record of investing in ~1-6 investments over 3-12 months.
VU Runs 4 Cohorts Per Year: Winter, Spring, Summer, & Fall.
U.S. & Europe Cohort Dates:
• Summer 2023: Jun 12 - Aug 25
• Fall 2023: Oct 16 - Dec 29
• Winter 2024: Jan 15 - Mar 29
• Spring 2024: Apr 1 - Jun 14
• Summer 2024: Jun 17 - Aug 30
• Fall 2024: Sep 30 - Dec 13
• Full-Time: 11 Weeks, 5 Days per Week, Mon-Fri, ~9 am-5 pm
• Flexible: 11 Weeks, Minimum of ~20 Hours per Week
• Individuals Looking To Join A Real Estate Private Equity Fund As A Analyst, Associate, Principal, Or Partner
• Individuals Looking To Join Or Launch Family Offices, Corporate Funds, & Institutional Funds
• Emerging Fund Managers
• Angel Investors & Family Offices
• Experienced Professionals & Industry Experts Looking To Transition Their Career Into The Real Estate Private Equity Industry
• Select Undergraduate & Graduate Students
"Build Equity In Your Education"
With a traditional university, college, masters, or MBA program your tuition is a 100% sunk cost, is time consuming (1-4 years), and does not guarantee you will gain any relevant work experience for getting a career in the venture capital or private equity industry (only praying for internships of unknown quality).
At Venture University individuals in the Real Estate Private Equity Investor Accelerator gain high quality investment work experience over ~3-12 months and "build equity in their education" by receiving a Profit Sharing Agreement which has the potential to be worth none, some, all, or more than the cost of the program.*
"Price Is What You Pay. Value Is What You Get."
Disclaimer: *Foreign nationals participating in Venture University's program in the United States are not able to receive the profit sharing agreement as part of the Investor Accelerator unless they have a J1 Visa or other type of Visa allowing them to work in the United States. Individuals participating in Venture University's Investor Accelerator program outside of the United States are able to receive the profit sharing agreement. Individuals that participate in and complete the Investor Accelerator receive a profit sharing agreement that is tied to the future performance of the investments made during the program. Individuals that participate in Venture University's programs do not receive an equity stake in Venture University's investment funds or an equity stake in any of Venture University's portfolio companies. If an individual that participates in the Investor Accelerator is an accredited investor, then at Venture University's sole discretion, the individual may be allowed to, but is not required to, nor have any obligation to, invest in Venture University's investment fund or a portfolio company through Venture University's investment fund. There is no guarantee of any return of capital or profits from the investments made, as the risks of investing are high, the future outcomes from the investments are unknown, and could result in a 100% loss of invested capital in the portfolio companies, or result in a small or significant amount of profits for individuals in the Investor Accelerator which will be recognized as income and be taxable.